The Dental Focus Center for Cosmetic and Orthodontic Dentistry offers a complete and comprehensive spectrum of modern dental services which include the following:
Bonding works to improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, stained, or have spaces between them. With bonding, tooth-colored materials are applied or bonded to the tooth surface.
Veneers are thin, custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of the teeth. Made of tooth-colored materials, veneers are used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
Cosmetic Recontouring is the reshaping of uneven or twisted teeth. Reshaping of the enamel (the outer layer of tooth structure) is harmless and painless.
Crowns cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t enough tooth left. It can be used to attach a bridge, protect a weak tooth from breaking or restore one that’s already broken. A crown is a good way to cover teeth that are discolored or badly shaped. It’s also used to cover a dental implant.
Bridges replace missing teeth with artificial teeth, look great, and literally bridge the gap where one or more teeth may have been. The restoration can be made from gold, alloys, porcelain or a combination of these materials and is bonded onto surrounding teeth for support.
Full and Partial Dentures replace your missing teeth and your smile. Replacing missing teeth will benefit your appearance and your health. You’ll be able to eat and speak—things that people often take for granted until their natural teeth are lost.
Endodontics (root canals) find the cause and then treat problems of the tooth’s soft core (the dental pulp). Years ago, teeth with diseased or injured pulps were removed. Today, root canal treatment has given dentists a safe way of saving teeth.
Periodontal (gum disease) is an infection of the tissues surrounding and supporting the teeth. It is a major cause of tooth loss in adults. Because periodontal (gum) disease is usually painless, however, you may not know you have it.
Here is the complete catalog of dental services available at Dental Focus Center for Cosmetic and Orthodontic Dentistry:
- Oral Prophylaxis Using Booster P5 Suprasson Scaler Cosmetic Restoration
- Light Cure/Laser Filling
- Inlays/Onlays (Composite, Porcelain, Gold, Metal)
- Veneering (Composite/Porcelain)
- Diastema / Space Closure
- Root Canal Therapy/rct (Removal of nerve to preserve the tooth)
- Post and Core Restoration (Casted, Metal, Gold, Titanium)
- Using Airjet Ultrasonic Scaler
- Stain Blaster to remove stubborn stain
- Deep Scaling and Curettage for gingivitis and periodontitis
- Finesse (pure porcelain crown without metal coping)
- Porcelain Fixed Bridge
- Valplast/Flexible Dentures
- Removal Dentures (Plastic, Porcelain)
- One Piece Dentures
- Complete Dentures (plastic, porcelain, magnetic, ivocap)
PEDODONTICS (for kids)
- Oral Prophylaxis
- Pits and Fissure Sealant
- Filling/Restoration (Light Cure, Twinky Star, Glass Ionomer)
- Pedo Shell Crown (plastic, metal)
- Pulpotomy, Pulpectomy
TMJ / JAW PROBLEM
BLEACHING / TEETH WHITENING
- Laser Bleaching
- Take-home Bleaching
- Braces (porcelain, ceramic, metal)
- Retainer with Expansion Screw
- Inclined Plane / Bite Plane
- Space Maintainer
- Mouth Guard
- Torus Removal
- Casts and Photos